~Velvet Thoughts 3~

Friday, April 22, 2005

Idiots

I was having a chat with my friend from school, one of the only true friends from school, and I found that the group is falling out. Well, good. I find them all to be immature, stupid idiots who have no idea how to act their age. I know I sound stupid saying that, but honestly, look at them. They make themselves look so stupid. I guess I grew out of this a little early...like before I started it. Oh well.

Creepy Niall has a Deviantart site, which I have to, but he writes things on it that I hate. He wrote this thing that said if you do anything like wear black and studded bracelets and have cut or done/wore anything that other people may have done/worn, you are automatically unoriginal and should stopping doing/wearing it. This bugs me. Does he think maybe people have done/are doing/have worn/are wearing these things for a reason? Maybe it makes them feel good, or relieves tension? Just because everybody on earth are not like you, CN, doesn't mean they are doing things wrong.

Now, the next thing I saw is not meant to start a political debate. I respect Paul Martain for putting out that annoucement. At least he is being accountable and is trying. He could have just said that there won't be an election until he calls it, and then have it forced. Mind you, I would still vote conservative, because that's mostly where I am on the political scale.

I love listening to Kyle and his band in the garage. It's so fun.

I'll see you all later.

~Me~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home