Thinking
I'm having a great week. I had an idea, but I don't know. Sometimes I think that willpower is too hard. I can't deal with it sometimes. And it's so hard to hear the disappointment in his voice. But I have to do it...I have to fix things for me. I want to be happy, and I expect nothing less than having a guy that makes me happy.
But wait...he does that already, doesn't he?
Uh oh. I think I may have been going on the idea here.
Okay, so he does still really like me, but he's just getting comfortable in the relationship, right? So how do I fix that. I've been thinking that I would just make him uncomfortable in it, but now I don't know if that's the right idea. After all, I don't want to lose him. But maybe I'm going to be scaring him away?
Well, in some ways he had it coming. He did tell me that he wished I hung out with my friends more because then I could experience sacrafice from my friends. So I decided I would hang out with my friends more, and he's be left behind for a while.
But that doesn't make me happy.
Oh well.
~Little Lifeguard~
But wait...he does that already, doesn't he?
Uh oh. I think I may have been going on the idea here.
Okay, so he does still really like me, but he's just getting comfortable in the relationship, right? So how do I fix that. I've been thinking that I would just make him uncomfortable in it, but now I don't know if that's the right idea. After all, I don't want to lose him. But maybe I'm going to be scaring him away?
Well, in some ways he had it coming. He did tell me that he wished I hung out with my friends more because then I could experience sacrafice from my friends. So I decided I would hang out with my friends more, and he's be left behind for a while.
But that doesn't make me happy.
Oh well.
~Little Lifeguard~

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home